Terms and Conditions
1. All clients will be contacted via phone or email.
2. All makeovers are subject to a fully refundable booking deposit, taken at the time of booking to guarantee the appointment date and time. Each individual is charged a booking deposit. Booking deposits range from £25 per person to £100 per person dependent on availability.
3. Clients are expected to arrive 15 minutes prior to the appointment
4. Clients who arrive more than 15 minutes past their allocated appointment time may have to be rescheduled and booking deposit forfeited.
5. We reserve the right to offer either a shortened makeover session or cancel the appointment altogether if the clients arrives late for their appointment. If for any reason you fail to attend your appointment without notice, your deposit is forfeited.
6. All deposits are refunded onto the same card the client has used to pay the original booking deposit.
7. Deposit refunds are paid on to the same debit/credit card that was used for booking. In circumstances where the deposit was paid by cash or cheque, the refund will be made by cheque only.
8. All appointments are subject to availability.
9. All clients must be above the age of 18. Strictly no under 18s, unless accompanied by a parent. (If you look under 21 years old please bring in ID on your appointment day).
10. Appointments can only be rescheduled up to 4 days before the date of your appointment, otherwise your deposit may be forfeited.
11. All appointments, vouchers, packages are valid for 3-6 months only, depending on the promotion.
12. Promotions may not be used in conjunction with any other promotions or vouchers.
13. Promotional offers are for new clients only.
14. All appointments, vouchers, packages cannot be redeemed for cash in part or whole.
15. Clients are under no obligation to purchase any photographs on the day of the makeover.
16. We reserve the right to deny or shorten the whole session if the staff feel that the client's behaviour, presentation or hygiene may compromise the experience for other clients.
17. For health and hygienic reason, we advise all clients to come in with clean hair and without any contagious skin condition on the face, our staff reserve the right to refuse service and reschedule the client if found otherwise.
18 For copyright purposes no personal photography or filming is permitted at the studio, use of digital camera, camera phones, video recorders, or any photographic / video capture device is prohibited.
19. Clients found in violation of term (18) will be requested to leave the building immediately and may be subject to prosecutions under the relevant law.
20. If a free image is given on any promotion, it's a single image on CD which does include copyright, this single image is only to whom the invitation has been assigned and not applicable for the guest client.
21. The single free image cannot be used for a group shot or guest client, it is solely for the primary client only.
22. In booking your appointment or purchasing a promotion you agree to the terms and conditions as stated above.
23. You have the right to cancel your booking within seven days from the date you were contacted by us and made your booking. If you wish to cancel you must do so in writing and send your request by registered E-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org The lE-mail must reach us no later than 4 days after you have made your booking. You must also enclose any receipts you have been sent by us.
24. The studio (us) (Free Angels) have the right to amend, vary or cancel these terms and conditions at any time.